- There were 140 new positive results among First Nations people over the past week ending Apr 25, 2021. This is a decrease from the total of 167 last week. The number of positive results among First Nations to date is 3,407.
- There were only small increases (5% or less) in new results in all areas (compared to increases of over 20% earlier in the year)
- Test volume continues to vary week to week.
- The cumulative positivity rate continues to increase at low rates in First Nations and across Ontario.
- The increasing trend in hospitalizations and deaths among First Nations continues, in contrast to steady and declining rates across Ontario for hospitalizations and deaths respectively.
Download the full PDF report here: COVID testing report 54