- There were 153 new positive results among First Nations people as of June 6, 2021. This is less than the previous week’s (adjusted) total of 173. The number of positive results among First Nations to date is 4,290.
- Almost two thirds (61%) of the new positive results this week were in the Northeast, a 20% increase over last week. This is the third week in a row with large increases in new positives in the Northeast.
- Test volume increased somewhat among First Nations and in Ontario.
- The cumulative positivity rate is increasing slowly in Ontario and in First Nations.
- The hospitalization rate among First Nations is increasing over time. Death rate seems steady. Ontario rates are steady and declining for hospitalization and death, respectively.
Download the full PDF report here: COVID testing report 60