- There were 183 new positive results among First Nations people as of June 6, 2021. This is 20% more than last week’s total of 153. The number of positive results among First Nations to date is 4,473.
- More than three-quarters (77%) of the new positive results this week were in the Northeast, a 25% increase over last week. This is the fourth week in a row with large increases in new positives in the Northeast.
- Test volume was within normal variation In First Nations and in Ontario.
- The cumulative positivity rate is increasing in First Nations but holding steady in Ontario.
- The hospitalization rate among First Nations continues to increase. Death rate seems steady.
Ontario rates are steady for hospitalization and death.
Download the full PDF report here: COVID testing report 61