- There were 80 new positive results among First Nations people as of June 20, 2021. This is decrease of more than 50% compared to last week’s total of 183. The number of positive results among First Nations to date is 4,552.
- While the Northeast still had the majority of new results (73%), the actual number of new results there was only 8% more than last week (vs increases of 20% or more in previous weeks).
- Test volume was within normal variation In First Nations and in Ontario.
- The cumulative positivity rate is increasing only slightly in First Nations but holding steady in Ontario.
- The hospitalization rate among First Nations continues to increase. Death rate seems steady. Ontario rates are steady for hospitalization and death.
Download the full PDF report here: COVID testing report 62