- New positive results decreased for the fourth week in a row and are down to 21 as of July 25, 2021 (compared to 30 last week). The number of positive results among First Nations to date is 4,856.
- The biggest increases in new results in any area were in the Northeast and Southwest, both at less
- Test volume was within normal variation In First Nations with a possible uptick in Ontario volumes
- For the first time in the pandemic, the cumulative positivity rate dropped (if only very slightly) across Ontario. Positivity is holding steady in First Nations.
- Hospitalization and death rates among First Nations and Ontario are holding steady.
Download the full PDF report here: COVID testing report 67