- There were 42 new positive results as of Oct 3, 2021, down considerably from the previous week’s total of 76. The number of positive results among First Nations to date is 5,393.
- New positives in Ontario and First Nations decreased for the second week in a row.
- Increases in sub-regions were similar to last week, with Southeast remaining the highest.
- There was normal variation in test volume among First Nations and a continuing increase across Ontario.
- Cumulative positivity might be starting to decrease across Ontario while it holds steady for First Nations.
- Hospitalization and death rates continue to hold steady.
Download the full PDF report here: COVID testing report 77
Download the full communique here: Health Sector Weekly Communique