- Download 1
- File Size 419.65 KB
- File Count 1
- Create Date October 7, 2021
- Last Updated April 11, 2022
COVID testing report 76
- There were 76 new positive results as of Sep 26, 2021, down from the previous week’s total of 92.
The number of positive results among First Nations to date is 5,351.
- New positives in Ontario decreased for the first time in two months.
- There was an increase in Southeast but otherwise, increases in sub-regions were similar to last week.
- Test volume continues to increase slightly among First Nations and across Ontario.
- All other First Nations and Ontario measures held steady this week.
|COVID testing report 76.pdf||Download|