On February 28 – March 2, 2023, the Chiefs of Ontario held their 17th Annual Health Forum, in Toronto, Ontario, with the theme Our Time, Our Health: Time to Reconnect, Restore, and Refocus. Please find archived presentations from the Health Forum 2023 permitted for release below.
Day 1 – February 28, 2023
- FEBRUARY 28 – Long Term Care Panel MBQ Elder Care Home Presentation Susan Barberstock
- FEBRUARY 28 COO HF POWERPOINT 2023 Final TOBI MITCHELL
- FEBRUARY 28 ISC UPDATES Stephanie Obrien COO Health Forum deck Final
- FEBRUARY 28 “WALKING OUR TEACHINGS INTO THE FUTURE Cynthia Wesley-Equuimaux
- FEBRUARY 28 LONG TERM CARE PANEL Chief R Donald Maracle
- FEBRUARY 28 Ministry of Long Term Care LTC Home Licensing Framework and First Nations
Day 2 – March 1, 2023
Day 3 – March 2, 2023
- MARCH 2 COVID-19 Pandemic Review Presenters Carmen Jones, Dr. Robyn Rowe, and Dr. Jennifer Walker
- MARCH 2 CPSO’S Commitment to Anti-Indigenous Racism Dr. Saroo Sharda
- MARCH 2 Dr. Jame Makokis Creating an inclusive and restorative College complaint process for Indigenous Peoples with Colleges of
- WORKSHOP ROUND 4 MARCH 2 The Addictions Management Information System
For more information, please contact email@example.com.